When the steel structure is damaged, we need to find and solve the problem immediately. The main factors of steel structure damage are:
1) the structure's bearing capacity is insufficient due to load changes, overdue service, and changes in codes and regulations;
2) due to all kinds of accidental deformation, distortion, disability and sag of the component, the section of the component is weakened, the rod is warped and the connection is cracked;
3) deformation, cracking and warping of components or joints caused by temperature difference;
4) the section of steel structure members is weakened due to corrosion of chemical substances and electrochemical corrosion;
5) others include design, production, construction errors and illegal use and operation during the service period.
There are three main technical measures for steel structure reinforcement:
1) cross-section reinforcement method: steel is used to reinforce parts or the whole length of the component, and the whole part is made to bear common stress;
2) change the calculation diagram: add additional support, adjust the load distribution, reduce the level of internal force, force displacement on the statically indeterminate structure support, reduce the peak stress;
3) prestressed cable method: use high strength cable to strengthen the weak link of the structure or improve the overall bearing capacity, stiffness and stability of the structure.
Previous：What are the differences between steel structures
What are the characteristics of steel structures2019-04-25
Installation of steel structure2019-04-25
What are the disadvantages of steel structure2019-04-25
What are the advantages of steel structure2019-04-25